When you’re choosing a Blandford Forum decorator, it’s only natural that you should want to find a tradesman who can deliver superb workmanship and attention to detail. With so many painters and decorators in the Blandford Forum area, it can be difficult to know where to start if you want to choose one. However, by following these simple tips, you should be able to find the right Blandford Forum decorator for you:
- Have a look at other work carried out by the decorators you’re interested in – does their website show a portfolio of jobs completed for other customers?
- Get a written quote for the job – this should itemise the costs involved and will help ensure there are no disputes over costs at the end of the project.
- Ask your Blandford Forum decorator if they can provide references from other customers – you can also look at review websites such as www.checkatrade.com to see what other local customers are saying about them.
- Ask questions about things that are important to you, such as whether the decorators will tidy up at the end of a job or what happens if they’re unable to stick to agreed deadlines. Get the answers in writing if you’re unsure.
- Think about how helpful and courteous each Blandford Forum decorator has been in their dealings with you – that can be a good indicator of how they’ll treat you after they’ve won your business.